Thursday, September 25, 2014

#TBT - Throwback Thursday - Noah's Nine Patch

Quiltin Jenny

It's Throwback Thursday here at Quiltin' Jenny, and I hope you'll link up and share your own creative adventures from your pre-blogging days.

Today's project is a little bit of a cheat because it's a quilt I didn't make.


Remember when I told you the story about my first quilt and how Mom and I made them together? Well, this is the quilt Mom made for My Middle Child (MMC) while I was making that one.


Our nursery was all done in a Noah's Ark theme, but back then there wasn't a lot of ready made decor. We found this fabric - I can't remember where - and fell in love.  The back is my favorite!


Mom hand quilted it, just as I did mine. These pictures don't quite show how beautiful the quilt was in it's prime, since they were just taken this week. The quilt itself, just like MMC, is eighteen tomorrow.


Where does the time go? Happy birthday to my beautiful boy. We love you so much!

Do you have an old mature holiday craft to share with us this week?






2 comments:

  1. Very nice quilt! Happy birthday to your son!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They grow up fast don't they. Great memory in that quilt to have.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...