Monday, August 4, 2014

Menu Plan Monday - Back to School But Not Back to Normal


It's Menu Plan Monday and high school starts tomorrow for my middle child, formerly known in this space as the Bear. On a side note, he has informed me that this nickname has negative connotations (I'll let you google at your own risk) and he would prefer I not use it anymore. However, he cannot think of a nickname that he does like.  ("Can't you just kill off my character?", he asked.  Ummm...no.) Henceforth, he shall be called My Middle Child or MMC.

Aaaaaaanyway....he goes back to school tomorrow, Grace starts next Tuesday, and my college boy is home for a week in between his summer research program and the start of the fall semester. Summer is over but we aren't quite back in the routine yet.
  • Sunday - fast food after the dinner I made FAILED
  • Monday - Quilt Guild/YOYO
  • Tuesday - hamburgers on the grill, potato salad, grilled corn on the cob, mixed green salad
  • Wednesday - pollo sabroso, brown rice, oven roasted green beans
  • Thursday - pork chops, yellow rice, Caesar salad
  • Friday- we're introducing Deuce to Big Pie in the Sky, our new pizza obsession
  • Saturday -dinner with the grands TBD
What's on your menu?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...