Saturday, March 9, 2013

Podcast Review - Crafty Garden Mom


Now that I'm catching up with my podcasters and looking for new ones, I've added Tanesha over at Crafty Garden Mom to my queue.

As the name implies, this isn't just a quilty podcast.  Tanesha knits and does other types of crafts as well as quilting.  Because of her job she also reads a lot, and reads a lot of new books, so she does some great book reviews.  In the last episode, she also threw in a classic movie review of How To Steal A Million with Audrey Hepburn.  I've never been a classic movie junkie, but now I want to watch this one.  I'll be looking forward to more of these reviews.

One of my favorite parts of the podcast is Tanesha's personal update.  Maybe it's just because I'm in the teenager phase,  but the stories of her younger daughter Maddy's toddler moments make me laugh out loud and remember that this too shall pass. 

You can subscribe through iTunes here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...