Thursday, March 21, 2013

Modern Madness!

It's time for the madness to begin! No, not March Madness - Modern Madness! It's much more exciting! (You can totally tell by my excessive use of exclamation points!!)

While the rest of the country obsesses over basketball, quilters know that the real contest is among the 64 fabric lines from the past year.  Who do you think will be crowned the winner?

Here are my picks:


 My 2013 Champion Pick is Madrona Road by Violet Craft for Michael Miller Fabrics.

Note:  these are not necessarily my predictions for how I think the voting will go.  These are simply my favorites in the moment that I happened to search for images.  If I looked tomorrow it might go a different way. 

Download your bracket form and play along.  Don't forget to vote for each round at Fat Quarterly!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...