Sunday, March 10, 2013

Bulloch Hall Quilt Show - March 9-17

I'll write a longer post after I've had a chance to go to the show, but I wanted to remind local peeps that the Bulloch Hall Guild's show, The Great American Cover Up, is on for the 31st time this week.  Two of my prayer quilt ministry friends are chairing the show this year, so I'm excited to see their personal touch on it 

This is always an interesting show, set as it is in Bulloch Hall Mittie Bulloch Roosevelt's childhood home.  I have always had a special place in my heart for Bulloch Hall, and had my bridal portraits taken on the property.


Of course, you always have to stop for lunch at the Fickle Pickle, and be sure to try the fried pickles and chicken salad.

Hope to see you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...