Monday, April 21, 2014

Menu Plan Monday - Happy Easter!


It's Menu Plan Monday and we are celebrating the Easter season. Lent is over, hopefully winter is over, and we are chasing all the sad away! Yesterday we attended sunrise service and had my parents and some friends over for a beautiful breakfast. The Tuscan Stratas from Lisa over at Garnish with Lemon are absolutely delicious!

It's a pretty calm week, which is great since I am presenting my Social Media for Quilters program on Thursday at the East Cobb Quilt Guild's evening meeting. This time it's for real! Keep your fingers crossed for me.

My new FitBit arrived in the mail (seriously awesome customer service!) on Saturday, and I was so thrilled to put it back on. Weird how much I've missed it. Still no scale, but that's on the list.

My user name on My Fitness Pal is QJ2013 if you want to be friends.


MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
What's on your menu?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...