Monday, July 15, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - Putting Things Right


It's Menu Plan Monday so let's see if we can get this crazy train back on track.  We are officially done with orientation, band camp, sleep away camp, lacrosse camp, Vacation Bible School, all the kids' service hours, my birthday, Gracie's birthday, our anniversary, and Independence Day.  PHEW!  I think we can just relax and enjoy what's left of summer now.

I'm also hopping back on the elliptical after a two week break.  Luckily I have been able to manage my food choices pretty well - plus carrying all that luggage and laundry! - so my fitness goals haven't been too compromised. 

My user name on My Fitness Pal is QJ2013 if you want to be friends.


MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

  • Sunday - my birthday dinner at Mom's!
  • Monday - Slow Cooked Jerk Pork with Caribbean Salsa, Cilantro Lime Rice
  • Tuesday - Gracie and her friend are making Braised Balsamic Chicken with pasta and oven roasted green beans.
  • Wednesday - Whatever looks good at Kathleen's Catch, brown rice and grilled veggies.
  • Thursday - Deuce says he's cooking dinner with his girlfriend as my birthday gift, but they haven't decided what we're having yet.  I love it!!
  • Friday -grilled chicken and vegetable kabobs, quinoa (this is quickly becoming our traditional night-before-weigh-in meal!)
  • Saturday -Pollo Sabroso, yellow rice, tossed salad. 
Is your summer busy, relaxing, adventurous, or quiet?  What's cooking at your house this week?


    1 comment:

    1. Our summer has been busy with my husband working overtime. Weekends, we're running errands. I'm actually looking forward to this fall. Hopefully, his work schedule will slow down.
      I hope you have a wonderful and delicious week.

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for joining the conversation!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...