Monday, March 21, 2011

Greater Atlanta Shop Hop 2011 - A Scarlet Thread

We're breaking new ground on the Shop Hop Review today with a shop I haven't visited (yet).  A Scarlet Thread is in McDonough, GA, another shop close to my friend, Pam.  It just goes to show how long it's been since we've Shop Hopped together that I first heard of this store from my HUSBAND!  It turns out that he has a client in the same shopping center.  Pam is really falling down on the job when I have to hear about a new shop in that way.  I keep saying that I'm going to ride along with him next time he has to call on them, but something keeps interfering (laundry, kids, work...) with my plans.

For the Quilter's Tour of Homes theme, they chose a greenhouse.   It reminds me of the rich soil where my creativity is nurtured - classes, fabric, and other quilters - that can be found in a good shop.


Here's hoping that I'll finally get to visit this shop in person during the hop!

For all the news about the Shop Hop, follow their blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...