Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Greater Atlanta Shop Hop 2011 - Stitch'n Quilt

There's only one day left before the Greater Atlanta Shop Hop! Are you ready?

Today we're checking out a fairly new shop, and another one I haven't made it to yet, Stitch'n Quilt in Mableton, Georgia.

For the Quilter's Tour of Homes theme, they chose a firehouse.  Your local quilt shop is the place to go when you have a quilting emergency and need real, helpful advice from someone who actually quilts!  I can't wait to see the hot deals they've got waiting.  (I wonder if there will be any cute firemen to help me carry my stash to the car?  Hey!  A girl can dream, can't she?)


For all the news about the Shop Hop, follow their blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...