Wednesday, March 2, 2011

February Book List

Another symptom of my crazy February is that I only finished two books this month. I'm so glad I knocked out six in January to keep my average up! I found two more free e-books on my Kindle
so I'm working on my money resolution as well.  (Remember those resolutions?)

First, to feed my true crime obsession, I downloaded Unbillable Hours by Ian Graham.  It's the true story about a young, lawyer in a large firm and how he ended up working on the Mario Rocha case. I thought it was pretty well written and intriguing.

Second, I downloaded a book called Vanished by Kristi Holl.  This is one of the FaithGirlz series, which I didn't realize at first.  It's one of the downsides to shopping on the actual Kindle instead of browsing Amazon.  I was intrigued by the idea of a book aimed at middle schoolers that had a kidnapping and possible murder.  I won't say it was any great work of literature, but then, I'm not exactly the target demographic.  I do think Gracie would enjoy them and, unlike the Twilight Saga, I'd be happy to share. 

I hope March will find me back on track, not just in reading and quilting.  We had our auction wrap up luncheon yesterday, and I am officially done!  At least until next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...