I'm linking up with WiP Wednesday over at Freshly Pieced.
Today is less about a work in progress and more like a packing list for retreat this weekend. It's always a challenge to figure out how much to bring.
- Batman's quilt - catch up to the Star Surround Quilt Along
- Spiderweb Blocks - these are perfect leaders and enders for anything else I'm working on
- Hexies - a good hand project for late night talks
- QOV Block Drive Components - like the Spiderweb Blocks, these are great leaders and enders. I have eight more foundations already cut, so I'd like to get those all done and mailed off to Alycia.
- Social Tote - this is a long shot, but I am bringing the supplies just in case I run out of things to work on.
Notes: I used Krylon Indoor/Outdoor Satin spray paint in Island Splash. I cut a layer of Insul-Bright about 1 1/2" bigger than the tabletop and a layer of home dec weight fabric about 3" bigger than the tabletop. I staple gunned it down and voila! It probably took me longer to buy the supplies than to make the whole thing.
I'm so looking forward to my retreat weekend. I think some time spent sewing and hanging out with friends is just what the doctor ordered!