It's Menu Plan Monday and I know some of you in other parts of the country just had a minor shock reading that headline. It's true - Gracie and the Bear start back to school on Thursday. Luckily the sports haven't started yet, so we have a little while to get into a routine before being dumped into the craziness that is September. We also have a little over a week left before life changes dramatically, when we take Deuce to Tuscaloosa and leave him there.
My user name on My Fitness Pal is QJ2013 if you want to be friends.
MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
- Sunday -Skinnytaste Braised Brisket and all the fixings (This was AWESOME!)
- Monday - Quilt Guild Night - Crock Pot Italian Sloppy Joe, tossed salad
- Tuesday - Gracie and I have plans - the boys are on their own
- Wednesday - Last meal before school starts - Gracie's choice: hamburgers, corn on the cob, tomato salad
- Thursday - First Day of School - Pollo Sabroso, yellow rice, oven roasted green beans
- Friday - Whatever looks good at Kathleen's Catch, quinoa and grilled veggies.
- Saturday - Going away party for my big boy. Definitely not dietetic!