It's Menu Plan Monday and we're settling in to a household with just the four of us. My grocery bill was the teensiest bit smaller and the table is set for four. Oh, and we're back to the healthy recipes!
Our celebrations these last couple of weeks didn't do my weight loss any favors, but was key to my mental health since I rarely drink (ice cream is my preferred vice). As The Pit Boss says, our grocery list for this week should be easy - lettuce, quinoa, fish, water, air.
My user name on My Fitness Pal is QJ2013 if you want to be friends.
MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
- Sunday -Garlic Lover's Roast Beef, skinny mashed potatoes, and oven roasted asparagus
- Monday - Garlic Shrimp, Cilantro Lime Rice, tossed salad
- Tuesday - Pollo Sabroso, yellow rice, roasted green beans
- Wednesday - Slow Cooked Jerk Pork with Caribbean Salsa, leftover Cilantro Lime Rice, tossed salad
- Thursday -Back to School Night - Oven fried chicken, mac & cheese, carrot sticks
- Friday - On retreat! Everyone else is on their own!
- Saturday- On retreat! Everyone else is on their own!