It's Menu Plan Monday and I could not be more thrilled that March is almost here. Even though The Pit Boss likes to remind me about the year we were snowed in for a week in mid-March, I know the odds are in favor of more days like today - sunny and 70.
My FitBit had another roller coaster week. A few days I didn't even break 5,000 steps, but on Friday I was all over the building at work and took the stairs everywhere. I took a tip from Frances and danced the rest of the way to 5 miles while watching Downton Abbey.
My user name on My Fitness Pal is QJ2013 if you want to be friends.
MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
- Sunday - Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches, tossed salad (we didn't get to these last week)
- Monday - hamburgers on the grill, mixed green salad
- Tuesday - Pollo Sabroso, yellow rice, oven roasted green beans
- Wednesday - Risotto, Pea and Sausage soup, bread
- Thursday - skinny Salisbury Steak with Mushroom Gravy, mashed potatoes, oven roasted asparagus
- Friday - leftover buffet
- Saturday - date night