It's Menu Plan Monday and I'm trying to recover from our awesome retreat weekend. I had a great time and got so much done, NONE of which was laundry/grocery shopping/cooking/cleaning. Now I'm paying the piper for my mini-vacation, and glad to do it. First on the list: Menu Plan Monday!
My user name on My Fitness Pal is QJ2013 if you want to be friends.
MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
- Sunday - dinner out to celebrate FIL's birthday
- Monday - Sweet and Fiery Pork, brown rice, oven roasted green beans
- Tuesday - Mini Class Night at the High School- kids get leftovers
- Wednesday - Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats, yellow rice, salsa
- Thursday - Grilled Chicken Kabobs over quinoa
- Friday - Football Friday! We'll eat at the game
- Saturday- Pollo Sabroso, leftover yellow rice, tossed salad