It's Menu Plan Monday and I'm a little stunned to see October on the calendar. Where has this year gone? There are 86 days until Christmas, but only 28 days until my mother-in-law's 70th birthday and 34 days until her big party. There are 9 days until my second interview for a job that - if I get it - will be a help for my family but which is also freaking me out the tiniest bit because, hello, I have not worked a permanent, full time job in almost 20 years.
Also, I may be spending too much time on this website.
I did manage to drag my butt onto the elliptical one time this week when I had a little panic attack about Pretty Muddy being only 19 days away, and then immediately received an email saying, sorry, the event is cancelled. Paging my motivation. Has anyone seen it?
My user name on My Fitness Pal is QJ2013 if you want to be friends.
MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
- Sunday -out for wings (The Pit Boss was having a craving)
- Monday -Easiest Pasta and Broccoli - I add shrimp to this
- Tuesday - YOYO
- Wednesday - Meatball Subs*, tossed green salad
- Thursday - Slow Cooked Jerk Pork with Caribbean Salsa, Cilantro Lime Rice
- Friday -Whatever looks good at Kathleen's Catch, quinoa, and grilled mixed veggies
- Saturday- Crock Pot Korean Ribs, oven roasted green beans, brown rice
*This is my freezer meal for the week.