Thursday, January 5, 2012

Mail Time!

I have been remiss in sharing this sweet little packet that arrived in the mail back in early November from Kim of Kim's Big Quilting Adventure. Kim was one of the stops on Madame Samm's "The Ghastlies" blog hop, and I was the winner of one of Kim's patterns, Eye of the Beast.
 

I completely forgot that I won, and must confess that the envelope sat buried under the crap unopened on my desk for a few weeks.   So sorry!  Imagine my surprise when I opened the envelope and saw this awesome pattern made with 5" squares!  I wonder where I'll get some of those...hmmm...let me think...


I have two charm packs of Moda's Adoring by Sandy Gervais, and I think this quilt - it finishes out at 54" square - might make a beautiful Christmas tree skirt!  What do you think?

Thanks so much, Kim!  I hope to report back soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...