Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Going to Guild

Last night was guild night. We have been having some unbelievable fog and rain, so it took all I had to make myself go. It didn't help that there was no fabulous speaker or project to lure me in! I'm so glad I went, though.

For one thing, I got to see Lene's President's Quilt finished. Isn't it gorgeous?

In the past we have done a top only, but this year they decided to present a finished quilt. Lene wrote to us all that she went home and hung it in her front hallway within five minutes of arriving home. This has only made me more determined to finish mine in time for our guild show this September.

It was also the meeting where we showed off completed UFOs and made our list for next year.  You can put six on your list and have to finish four of them to get the cool UFO/alien head bead for your name tag.  Let's see if I can actually earn one this year!

Looks like we are going to have some awesome programs and classes this year.  I cannot wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...