Monday, November 4, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - Getting in the Habit


It's Menu Plan Monday and I'm feeling like a pro already at this whole work life balance thing!  Ha ha!  Just kidding. 

However, I will say that writing a weekly post is a huge help, and I cannot imagine trying to do this a year ago when I wasn't in the habit of knowing what was for dinner at 4:45 on any given day menu planning.

I did manage to get up early and get on the elliptical 3 times this week, and I'm slowly inching my way back down the low point of my weight loss after it had been steadily going up.  The Pit Boss and Gracie are getting in on the action as well now that she's done with cross country, and have been walking George and Daisy together.  That makes everyone happy!

My user name on My Fitness Pal is QJ2013 if you want to be friends.


MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
What's on your menu?

*This is my freezer meal for the week



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...