Monday, October 7, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - If I'm Not Back By Next Week, Send Help!


It's Menu Plan Monday and it's going to be a heck of a week.  There are meetings three of the nights, plus a band concert, two cross country meets, two lacrosse games, and all of the usual practices.  Why?  Why are some weeks like magnets?

Luckily, with my handy dandy menu plan, everyone will at least get fed. 

On the fitness front, I managed to get on the elliptical once and do a Zombies, Run! 5K mission at the park during lacrosse practice once last week.  An improvement, even if a slight one.  I also worked up the courage to get on the scale after hiding from it a brief hiatus.  No surprises here, either, but maybe facing up to reality will help me remember my goals.

My user name on My Fitness Pal is QJ2013 if you want to be friends.


MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
  • Sunday - steak, baked potatoes, tossed salad  (I know, I know!)
  • Monday - Korean ribs, brown rice, oven roasted green beans - we never got to eat these last week
  • Tuesday - everyone in a different direction/YOYO
  • Wednesday - quick dinner out after XC meet/before book club
  • Thursday - chicken and veggie kabobs, quinoa
  • Friday - Sweet and Fiery Pork, oven roasted asparagus, brown rice
  • Saturday - leftover buffet after XC/lacrosse and before band concert
What's on your menu?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...