Monday, October 28, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - The Adventure Begins


It's Menu Plan Monday and I'm starting my new job today.  Also, my boy will be home Wednesday.  And I only have to cook about three times this week.

Life is good!

My user name on My Fitness Pal is QJ2013 if you want to be friends.


MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
  • Sunday - Braised Brisket with Potatoes and Carrots
  • Monday - Crock Pot Korean Ribs with brown rice and oven roasted green beans
  • Tuesday - Sweet and Fiery Pork, leftover brown rice, oven roasted asparagus
  • Wednesday - Everyone is scattered - YOYO
  • Thursday - Happy Halloween!  Chili cookoff at our friend's house
  • Friday - Big rivalry football game - tailgate
  • Saturday - Thanksgiving/MiL's birthday with the in-laws
What's on your menu?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...