Thursday, October 31, 2013

#TBT - Throwback Thursday - Baby Panda

Quiltin Jenny

It's Throwback Thursday here at Quiltin' Jenny, and I hope you'll link up and share your own creative adventures from your pre-blogging days.

Happy Halloween!  Today's entry is another costume - I think the last one I have in my #TBT list.


Eighteen years ago, Deuce was celebrating his very first Halloween.  I made a panda costume, complete with panda buttons and grippy fabric for the paws so he wouldn't slip.  He had just started walking that week.


These are some of my favorite pictures of him with our first dog, Scout.  Scout was the best dog ever, the most patient and gentle.  They loved each other so much, especially when Deuce had food.

Now I want to see your blast from the past.  Link up and let us all see!







1 comment:

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...