Monday, September 2, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - Labor Day Edition


It's Menu Plan Monday - the Labor Day Edition, which means I'm still in holiday #LDSI mode.  Forgive me if I'm punchy.  I hope everyone has been having fun meeting all of your fellow #twilters and getting some sewing done.

Once again, I've had a crazy week where I didn't get on the elliptical once and I've been terrible about logging my food.  Luckily The Pit Boss has nagged me mercilessly lovingly reminded me to get back on track even though it's a holiday week.

As much as I tease my organized friends and consider myself a free spirit, I must admit that I am easily blown off course whenever something out of the ordinary happens.  I am the queen of starting resolutions with "When everything gets back to normal..."  

Perhaps it's less Free Spirit and more untreated ADD.   Either way, I'm hanging on to the back of the wagon by my fingernails and trying desperately to climb back on.


My user name on My Fitness Pal is QJ2013 if you want to be friends.


MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

  • Sunday -Hamburgers on the grill, tossed salad, potato salad
  • Monday - dinner with the grands
  • Tuesday - Pasta and Broccoli (I use Orzo pasta and add sauteed shrimp to this)
  • Wednesday - grilled chicken and veggie kabobs, quinoa
  • Thursday - Crock Pot Sesame Honey Chicken over Brown Rice
  • Friday - Whatever looks good at Kathleen's Catch, leftover brown rice, grilled mixed veggies
  • Saturday- leftover buffet
What's on your menu?



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your weight loss.
    Everything sounds so delicious.
    I hope you had a wonderful Labor Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...