Monday, August 26, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - Recovering from Retreat


It's Menu Plan Monday and I'm trying to recover from our awesome retreat weekend.  I had a great time and got so much done, NONE of which was laundry/grocery shopping/cooking/cleaning.  Now I'm paying the piper for my mini-vacation, and glad to do it.  First on the list: Menu Plan Monday!

My user name on My Fitness Pal is QJ2013 if you want to be friends.


MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

  • Sunday - dinner out to celebrate FIL's birthday
  • Monday - Sweet and Fiery Pork, brown rice, oven roasted green beans
  • Tuesday - Mini Class Night at the High School- kids get leftovers
  • Wednesday - Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats, yellow rice, salsa
  • Thursday - Grilled Chicken Kabobs over quinoa
  • Friday - Football Friday! We'll eat at the game
  • Saturday- Pollo Sabroso, leftover yellow rice, tossed salad
What's on your menu?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...