Monday, August 12, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - The One Where Everything Changes


It's Menu Plan Monday and it's the last one where I'm planning for five people.  Everything we've done this week has been tinged with excitement and dread as we anticipate the next Saturday or grocery run or Mass without him.  I'm working on my game face and only partially succeeding.

It's also a busy week with lots of back to school activities and moving Deuce to Tuscaloosa over the weekend, so I won't be cooking as much as usual.  What I am cooking is a parade of his favorite, not skinny recipes.  The exercise/weight loss has slowed dramatically, and I don't have high expectations for this week either.  Next week I will have to pull it together and get back on track.

My user name on My Fitness Pal is QJ2013 if you want to be friends.


MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

  • Sunday - Fall Sports Night - sandwiches for everyone!
  • Monday -That awesome brisket - a new family favorite!
  • Tuesday - Chicken pot pie
  • Wednesday -Pork chops, yellow rice, oven roasted green beans, and crescent rolls - just like old times
  • Thursday - Last night with just the five of us.  Lasagne, salad, homemade bread, by request
  • Friday - Dinner out in Tuscaloosa. 
  • Saturday- Leftover buffet
What's on your menu?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...