Monday, May 13, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - Graduation Week!


It's Menu Plan Monday, and it's Graduation Week which means a lot of busy days.

Last night The Pit Boss and my kids (mostly the oldest) made a fabulous but so NOT healthy dinner for us and the grandparents.  Luckily I had had a great rest of the week, thanks to my healthy menu plan for the week. 

(For the record, the results were awesome.  Every dinner was one that they said they would eat again; the Crock Pot Italian Sloppy Joes and the Slow Cooked Jerked Pork with Caribbean Salsa were favorites.)

This week is abbreviated for us because my first baby is graduating from high school on Saturday.  We'll be celebrating at my mom's afterwards, and a surprise special guest is cooking next Sunday night.  Obviously I didn't have to cook yesterday, and Friday is an Awards Ceremony and Baccalaureate, so we are going to have sandwiches or leftovers in between.

Which means I only needed four meals this week, and I need them to be super healthy because I have a feeling the weekend is going to be chock full of good food that isn't on the low-calorie side.

Here's what I've got:
I'm also going to be trying a new smoothie for breakfast.  Has anyone had hemp hearts? 

What's on your menu this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...