Tuesday, September 22, 2009

another better tUesday!

Apparently there is some weird cyclical thing going on with me. It's Week 5 with Jillian and MYM, and I am down another 5.1 lbs, for a total of 17.4 since mid-August!

My biggest challenge this week was going to my cousin's birthday party, catered by a yummy Mexican restaurant. Luckily it was set up as a buffet, so I made a plate with grilled onions and peppers, black beans, grilled chicken, fresh salsa, lettuce, tomato, and just the tiniest bits of cheese and sour cream. It was delicious. I totally skipped the chips and cheese dip, and since it wasn't on the tables I had no problems. I was also very proud of myself for passing on the homemade birthday cake that looked great.

My biggest smile - when the Wii said "that's overweight" instead of "that's obese" for the first time! Yes, my BMI is under 30. w00t!

The walking was tough this week, and only getting harder. In case you are living under a rock, Atlanta is drowning. We walked in the rain a lot last week, and got in 17 of our 20 planned miles, but so far this week we haven't made it yet due to the lovely addition of thunder and lightening, plus schools and roads being closed this morning. Little details like that.

Stay dry, my local friends, and have a better tUesday!

1 comment:

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...