Thursday, July 24, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

My answers are in bold:

1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you teaches you something about yourself.

2. If you're good at something, do it!

3. Why so tired? The girls had a sleepover again and kept me up til 2 with their giggling!

4. Something is out there, it's God.

5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled Trouble in Suburbia. [I wonder if anyone will get that.]

6. Sitting on my back porch I see green. Emerald grass, lush trees, and a jungle of kudzu. It's my little slice of heaven right here in the heart of the 'burbs.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to reading by the pool, tomorrow my plans include celebrating Mom's birthday, and Sunday, I want to work on Orange Crush!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...