Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

A new fun thing for Friday! (my answers are in bold)

1. If I could be a fly on the wall I would peek in on old friends and boyfriends. And not out of regret or jealousy, but because I'm the kind of person who likes to know how things turned out. I like tangents and secondary story lines. At the end of a book that starts with a horrific crash caused by a train engineer who has been drinking, which follows the lives of the victims before and after, I'm the one who turns the last page and wonders if the driver ever went to rehab.
2. Jealousy is a product of insecurity. But sometimes rears its ugly head in the best of relationships anyway.
3. When I see a shooting star my wish would be that I could have the people I love nearby all the time.
4. I'd rather be confident and secure than brave and crazy any day!
5. Certain songs when I hear them make me wanna call someone I haven't heard from in a long time.
6. If time were in a bottle I'd open it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a good night's sleep, now that the slumber party is over. Tomorrow my plans include getting the kaleidoscope blocks together and Sunday, I want to see Mamma Mia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...