It's Menu Plan Monday and we are on Batman alert. Even though my SiL's due date is December 1, some new developments indicate that this baby will arrive this week. Maybe even today, depending on how the doctor's appointment goes this afternoon. Prayers, positive thoughts, crossed fingers, and general good vibrations for a safe and easy delivery are appreciated.
In the meantime, I'm trying to stick to my routine. As I mentioned, TPB and the kids have been fantastic with the new schedule, and Grace has asked if she can be responsible for one meal a week. I can't wait for dinner Tuesday night, and I'm so proud of her!
I never made it onto the elliptical this week. That routine seems to be going the WRONG direction, along with the scale. I'm trying not to beat myself up about it since I have so much going on, but I also know that when I exercise regularly everything else feels better. Fingers crossed for tomorrow morning!
My user name on My Fitness Pal is QJ2013 if you want to be friends.
MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
- Sunday - Make your own stromboli (I use the olive oil dough recipe from Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day) and a tossed salad
- Monday - Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken over yellow rice or on tortillas
- Tuesday - Gracie is making Crock Pot Chicken Bolognese Sauce over whole wheat pasta. This is also our freezer meal for the week.
- Wednesday - Baked Potato Soup, salad
- Thursday - Whatever looks good at Kathleen's Catch, quinoa, and oven roasted green beans
- Friday - Christmas Band Concert and Playoff Football Game (yes, they won again!)
- Saturday - I can't tell you. It's a surprise for TPB and he reads here.
*This is my freezer meal for the week