Sunday, November 24, 2013

Holiday Grand Plan - Week 13 - Quiltin' Jenny in the Dining Room with the Vacuum Cleaner

Holiday Grand Plan

Can you believe it's Thanksgiving week already? And Week 13 of our Grand Plan.

More important, it's The Pit Boss's birthday. Happy birthday, my love!


It's also the anniversary of our first date.  I'm not sure how many people have pictures from their first date, but we went to dinner with his cousin who had just gotten engaged and she was a little shutter happy. 

For week 13, it's all about getting ready for Thanksgiving.  Batman has still not put in an appearance, but my parents are on the West Coast in preparation so Thanksgiving has been transformed.  Last week the plan was to host the traditional feast at our house, and do TPB's birthday dinner on Friday at my in-laws'.  Since everyone who is left in town just had a big turkey dinner a few weeks ago, and his birthday often gets lost in the "I can't believe I ate so much!", we decided to have his birthday on Thursday.  My MiL will make her famous country fried steak and gravy, and I'll be making TPB's birthday cake request - Mama Ruby's Made-From-Scratch Caramel Cake.  Usually this is Mom's job, so wish me luck!

I can't wait for Deuce to come home on Tuesday night, and for a few days off work to enjoy having all my chicks in the nest. 

What's happening at your house this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...