Monday, November 25, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - Thankful for an Easy Week!


It's Menu Plan Monday and it's an easy week for menu planning!  Instead of making a freezer meal, we're using one.  We found a new yummy pizza place right near my office, so I'm going to pick that up on Tuesday after work for when Deuce gets home.  On Wednesday the office closes at three, and I'll make one of Deuce's most requested dinners, but that's really the only night I'm cooking.  And TPB has decided that he is cooking on Friday.  Saturday we're going on a surprise date night.  It sounds like such a relaxing week - completely NOT what I expected. 

Once again, I've exercised not at all, and I have no illusions that I'll get all motivated this week.  I'm aiming for next Monday to kick start this back up to at least keep any extra holiday pounds at bay.

My user name on My Fitness Pal is QJ2013 if you want to be friends.


MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
  • Sunday - Roast beef with potatoes, asparagus, tossed salad
  • Monday -Use a freezer meal - Chicken Rollatini, salad, garlic bread
  • Tuesday -Deuce comes home!  Pizza night!
  • Wednesday - Deuce's favorite - pork chops, yellow rice, salad
  • Thursday - TPB's birthday dinner at the in-laws'
  • Friday - TPB is cooking
  • Saturday - Date night!  Leftovers for the kiddos
What's on your menu?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...