Monday, November 11, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - Almost Normal

On this Veteran's Day, I'd like to take a moment to say
thank you for your service.
I'm especially grateful for my dad, FiL, grandfathers, and uncles,
and that they all came home.
Praying for those who are still missing
and the families of those who were lost.
We remember.




It's Menu Plan Monday and my new schedule feels almost normal.  I'm getting into a bit of a groove, and it feels manageable for now.  The menu planning is a fairly well established habit at this point, and we're taking advantage of the lull between sports to spend Saturday morning cleaning the house together.  I try to throw in a load of laundry when I wake up, then move it to the dryer before I leave for work.  When I come home, at least one load is done so I can fold and put away while we watch TV and catch up.  Since the kids do their own on the weekends, it hasn't been a problem to stay on top of it. 

I didn't do so well on the exercise front this week, but I think that was partly due to the whole daylight savings time issue and partly due to the rainy, cold weather.  I was awake, but couldn't drag myself out of my cozy bed except for one day. 

My user name on My Fitness Pal is QJ2013 if you want to be friends.


MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
What's on your menu?

*These are my freezer meals for the week



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...