Wednesday, February 27, 2013

WIP Wednesday - Strip Twist for the PQM

This morning was our Prayer Quilt Ministry gathering. I could only stay for a little bit, so I didn't bring my machine. Instead, I borrowed one and started assembling the Strip Twist blocks that Marie had made.

I love this pattern! It's so quick but offers a lot of movement and opportunity for using up plenty of scraps.



I was also able, finally, to show them the top that Pam made.  They were thrilled, and we can't wait to see the new ones Pam is dropping off next week.  Now we are on the hunt for a great backing fabric so that we can tie it and pray over it next time we meet.  I know it will be of great comfort to someone in need.

What are you working on?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...