Sunday, February 24, 2013

Adrenaline

I'm spending a lot of quality time with my elliptical machine these days.  I have been having some annoying-but-not-serious health issues the last couple of months and then had surgery at the end of January, so when the doctor cleared me to exercise again (again?  I was supposed to be exercising before?  My bad.) I actually jumped at the chance.  I guess it's that old "you don't know what you have til it's gone" theory in action. 

I started off listening to quilty podcasts but - no offense - I have found that they don't get my adrenaline going. No, they make me want to slow down and think about a quilt pattern or fabric or a believable reason why I NEED to go to QuiltCon next year.

So now I've switched to TV. It's what my sister-in-law does and she's a workout fanatic, so I'm hoping it rubs off on me.  If you're looking for something to get your heart racing, may I suggest 24?  I never watched it, so it's new to me.  The chase scenes alone drive up my mileage.



What gets your heart pumping?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...