Sunday, February 10, 2013

Design Notebook - Opinions Needed!

Baby Greer is having a sister in April, and I'm working on a layout for her quilt.  I need your help.


I bought some cute fabric* at Tiny Stitches about a month ago, thinking I would do a Bento Box or maybe another Double Disappearing Nine Patch.

But then I saw this beauty over at The Thompsons, which led me to this pattern from Moda Bake Shop, which led me to get out my graph paper and crayons.

I can't decide.  Which one do you like best?  Leave a comment please!

Setting A

Setting B

Setting C

*Fabric information:  The purple dot is called "Kiss Dot" by Michael Miller Fabrics.  CX5518.  The pink is from the Sew Stitchy line by Aneela Hoey for Moda.  18548.  The focus fabric is from the Children at Play line by Sarah Jane for Michael Miller Fabrics.  DC5102 Summer Gardens




4 comments:

  1. I like setting B as well! It's kind of modern :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like B with a light background for a baby quilt and I think the pattern shows better in it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...