Saturday, October 23, 2010

Blogtoberfest Fail

Blogtoberfest, in the words of my sons, has been an epic fail for me.  Not only have I missed several days of posting during a month when I committed to posting daily but, quite frankly, some of the posts are just boring.

I think there is great value in getting into the habit of writing daily.  I think the blogs that are updated, if not daily, then very regularly are of a higher caliber and more widely followed. 

Which is why, I suppose, there are only 36 people following this one. 

But some days life just happens.  Some days I get to the end of the day and absolutely nothing of interest has happened.  Some days I haven't touched my crafting, I haven't made dinner, I've done nothing special with my children.  Some days I'm just trying to get through to the end.

So I apologize for those of you who subscribe and have been bored during October.  I will try to post more regularly when there's something of value to share, but I don't think I'll be committing again to daily posts.

Now I'm going to try to find something creative and brilliant to do for tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I've had to do the" Man I'm boring" posts this month too. Maybe I should vow to be more exciting but I don’t think that would work either.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...