Wednesday, May 24, 2017

WiP Wednesday - Bordering on Insanity

It's WiP Wednesday, and this week I've been working on finishing my String Spider Web quilt. I have to have it finished by June 3 so I can turn it in for the East Cobb Quilters Guild Quilt Show, so I need to stay focused.

bonnie hunter string spider web angela walters scroll border east cobb quilt guild show

I decided to use the scrolling swirls that I learned in Angela Walters's class at QuiltCon. It's okay, but I'm at that point where I think it all looks terrible, it's not good enough for the show, and I'm wondering why I even decided to enter in the first place.

Luckily I've been here before and I know this feeling will pass. At least I hope it will! 

bonnie hunter string spider web angela walters scroll border east cobb quilt guild show

Next I have to figure out what to do in the corners. Suggestions are welcome. Seriously, what do I do with this?

What are you working on?


1 comment:

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...