Monday, February 24, 2014

Menu Plan Monday - Welcome to March


It's Menu Plan Monday and I could not be more thrilled that March is almost here. Even though The Pit Boss likes to remind me about the year we were snowed in for a week in mid-March, I know the odds are in favor of more days like today - sunny and 70.

My FitBit had another roller coaster week. A few days I didn't even break 5,000 steps, but on Friday I was all over the building at work and took the stairs everywhere. I took a tip from Frances and danced the rest of the way to 5 miles while watching Downton Abbey.

My user name on My Fitness Pal is QJ2013 if you want to be friends.


MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
What's on your menu?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...