Monday, June 3, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - VBS


It's Menu Plan Monday, and it's time for Vacation Bible School!  All three kids are now volunteers - Gracie helps with crafts and the boys are in the band - so it's almost like back to school with the alarm clocks and the empty house. 

The healthy eating and exercising is going well.  The scale is not showing any change this week, but I kept having to pull up my shorts yesterday so I'm taking that as a good sign.

My user name on My Fitness Pal is QJ2013 if you want to be friends.

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

I have meetings two nights this week, and there are thunderstorms in the forecast, so fewer grill nights are on the list.  I also prepped several items while preparing dinner last night so that the rest of the week will be low maintenance. 
The Blueberry Banana PB Smoothie was not TPB's favorite, so this morning we tried the Skinny Green Tropical Smoothie.  It was delicious!  I can't help thinking it would be lovely poolside with a shot of rum mixed in and some Beach Boys playing in the background. 


If you're reading this today, please send some good thoughts my way this evening.  I am doing a program for my guild about Quilters and Social Media.  Luckily all of these people are friends - I can't imagine how nervous I'd be in front of strangers!

And in case you're getting sick of nothing but food posts, I promise I'll be back to quilting this week. 


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for joining the conversation!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...