Monday, January 3, 2011

Resolution - Get Moving

I think this one is on everyone's list and speaks for itself.  If "fits and starts" counted as exercise, I'd be Kate Moss.  Or whomever is the anorexic supermodel de jour.   (I'm old.  What else is new?)

Anyone want to Couch to 5K with me?  My favorite new thing on this website is the podcasts with music and cues of when to walk and when to run.  Seriously idiot proof!  I started this program several years ago and made it part way through before I got distracted with...who knows?  You're shocked, I can tell. 

 You know who will be really happy about this facet of my New Year's Resolution?
  Let's get moving!

2 comments:

  1. I loved doing that program. Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The comedic picture is too funny!Shows just how ridiculous we can be about "body" image. Good luck with the couch to 5K!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...