Thursday, June 10, 2010

Anniversary Tryptich


This Saturday will be my aunt and uncle's 50th wedding anniversary.  My cousins were pretty adamant about no gifts, but I wanted something more than the standard gold foil embossed card.

I keep having ideas about incorporating photos and crazy quilt style patchwork.  I thought a small, postcard sized piece might be a good chance to try it out.  My machine does so many cool stitches that it went really quickly and easily.

I thought about adding more pictures, but in the end I just chose the wedding photo and dates.  My aunt loved it.  What do you think about this combination?  What would you use it for?

Happy Anniversary Aunt Terri and Uncle Jim!  I love you!


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I think simpler is better, though I don't think this project was simple at all. I mean that you picked a few important elements and went with those. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Much much much better than an embossed card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...