Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday Fill In

My answers are in bold:

1. If I could travel back in time, I'd go to witness the life of Christ. Hindsight is 20/20, but I've always secretly wondered if I would have followed Him or been one of the people telling His disciples that it was time to up their meds.
2. Give me peace and quiet or give me dessert.
3. I am listening to The Disney Channel, the soundtrack to my life.
4. Somewhere, someone is thinking wasn't she supposed to get back to me on that?
5. I'll always be trying to catch up.
6. My idea of a good time includes lots of family and friends, plus dessert.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a good night's sleep! Tomorrow my plans include celebrating the new 2nd degree black belt in the family and Sunday, I want to finish my Kaleidoscope Dreams quilt!

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...