It's Menu Plan Monday and I'm in recovery mode after our week of family fun. I've eaten too much, played too hard, and let all pretense of organization or structure go out the window. It was a blast!
Now we've got to get back on track.
- Sunday - leftover buffet/MUSGO after big family brunch
- Monday - maybe dinner with the vacation stragglers - it's loose!
- Tuesday - Pollo Sabroso, grilled mixed veggies, quinoa
- Wednesday - Crock Pot Salsa Chicken Thighs (make your own salad/burrito/bowl)
- Thursday - Risotto, Pea and Sausage Soup
- Friday - Spring Stir Fried Chicken with Sugar Snap Peas and Carrots
- Saturday - Happy Birthday to me! Out to eat