It's Menu Plan Monday, smack dab in the middle of summer. It's hot, we're not going anywhere, and our company has come and gone. It would be so easy to fall into a routine of no routine, of not cooking or grocery shopping or planning at all.
I'm trying to stay focused on the perfect grill weather and all of the fresh fruits and vegetables that are in season. Remember, the recipes we have tried and love are on my Menu Plan Monday Pinterest board.
- Sunday - Sirloin Steak with Avacado Salad (this was delicious!! We grilled the steaks instead of frying them, but this salad was like summer on a plate!)
- Monday - Spring Stir Fried Chicken with Sugar Snap Peas and Carrots over brown rice
- Tuesday - Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches
- Wednesday - Easy Roast Chicken, Roasted Garlic Zucchini and Tomatoes
- Thursday - out to dinner with friend from out of town
- Friday - Leftover Buffet
- Saturday - ribs, cole slaw, potato salad, baked beans