It's Menu Plan Monday, and this week we are going to cool down with rain predicted every single day. Sounds like a bummer, but for us in the south who have lived here long enough to remember terrible drought and water restrictions, it's just fine. It's a weird week anyway with a lot of stuff crammed in that makes me wonder when we'll have time to sit down and eat as a family at all!
Remember, the recipes we have tried and love are on my Menu Plan Monday Pinterest board.
- Sunday - Ribs, potato salad, baked beans, cole slaw
- Monday - Sweet and Fiery Pork, oven roasted asparagus, brown rice
- Tuesday - YOYO
- Wednesday - Baked Pasta with Sausage and Spinach
- Thursday -YOYO
- Friday - out to eat with friends from out of town
- Saturday - Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, mixed green salad