It's Menu Plan Monday and only four more days til we head to Tuscaloosa for Family Weekend and to visit Deuce. I am so excited to see him in person (what did we do before FaceTime and Skype?) and give him a big squeeze!
Meanwhile, this is a zoo of a week with at least one activity every single evening, on top of getting ready for the weekend. Of course it is.
But that's okay; that's the beauty of Menu Plan Monday. Even if I am running around like a crazy person, I will at least be able to answer the eternal 5pm question "What's for dinner?"
My user name on My Fitness Pal is QJ2013 if you want to be friends.
MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
- Sunday - leftovers from yesterday's cookout. We made WAY too much food!
- Monday -Gracie's favorite Easiest Past and Broccoli (I add shrimp) to get ready for her cross country meet
- Tuesday - Crock Pot Turkey Breast with Gravy, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, oven roasted green beans
- Wednesday - Skinny Chicken Cordon Bleu*, tossed salad
- Thursday -Musgo (Everything in the fridge musgo!)
- Friday - FAMILY WEEKEND!
- Saturday- Tailgating in Tuscaloosa. Roll Tide!
*This is my freezer meal for the week. I will make double and freeze one batch.