Monday, September 16, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - 9/16 - The One Where I See My Boy!


It's Menu Plan Monday and only four more days til we head to Tuscaloosa for Family Weekend and to visit Deuce.  I am so excited to see him in person (what did we do before FaceTime and Skype?) and give him a big squeeze!

Meanwhile, this is a zoo of a week with at least one activity every single evening, on top of getting ready for the weekend.  Of course it is.

But that's okay; that's the beauty of Menu Plan Monday.  Even if I am running around like a crazy person, I will at least be able to answer the eternal 5pm question "What's for dinner?"

My user name on My Fitness Pal is QJ2013 if you want to be friends.


MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

  • Sunday - leftovers from yesterday's cookout.  We made WAY too much food!
  • Monday -Gracie's favorite Easiest Past and Broccoli (I add shrimp) to get ready for her cross country meet
  • Tuesday - Crock Pot Turkey Breast with Gravy, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, oven roasted green beans
  • Wednesday - Skinny Chicken Cordon Bleu*, tossed salad
  • Thursday -Musgo (Everything in the fridge musgo!)
  • Friday - FAMILY WEEKEND! 
  • Saturday- Tailgating in Tuscaloosa.  Roll Tide!
What's on your menu?

*This is my freezer meal for the week.  I will make double and freeze one batch.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...