Monday, September 23, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - 9/23 - Hooray for Auto Posting!


It's Menu Plan Monday and I'm recovering from Family Weekend right now.  Luckily I have a plan!  Yes, I'm auto posting so that I don't even have to think about dinner on our ride home.  Do you do that?  I never used to.  Busy weekends or vacations were the biggest culprits when it came to getting off track for the meal planning, and we'd be kicking ourselves for grabbing fast food or eating out again after an already not-so-healthy weekend.

However, being in the menu planning habit has really helped start Monday after vacation on the right foot.  I'll come back from Tuscaloosa with a simple dinner planned for Sunday and the ingredients already on hand.  My grocery list will be made so that I can just grab it and go Monday morning - no excuses for putting it off.  I even did some extra laundry last week so that we could just enjoy our trip and not have any stress about re-entry.  Also, I pre-wrote this blog post.  Score!

My user name on My Fitness Pal is QJ2013 if you want to be friends.


MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

  • Sunday -Breakfast for dinner - french toast, fruit salad, bacon strips
  • Monday - Beef Stroganoff, tossed green salad
  • Tuesday - Crock Pot Creamy Tomato Soup* and grilled cheese sandwiches
  • Wednesday - Pollo Sabroso, yellow rice, oven roasted green beans
  • Thursday - Leftover buffet
  • Friday - Football Friday!  Eat at the game.
  • Saturday -  Whatever looks good at Kathleen's Catch, quinoa, grilled mixed vegetables
What's on your menu?

 *This is my freezer meal for the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...