Monday, June 22, 2009

Princess Protection Program Party Favors

The plans for the Princess Protection Program birthday party are in full swing. The menu was a breeze - make your own ice cream sundaes, since my girl doesn't like cake, and pizza has been on the menu since her daddy bought her a pizzeria!

So we moved on to the favors. I was entranced by the idea of these gorgeous invitations that Crystal featured on Sonnet of the Moon for her Marie Antionette themed bachelorette party. Then we changed the invitation style to look like a telegram or urgent alert, but I still had those shoes in my mind.

Viola! Check these out! They will be used as a favor holder, since part of the storyline is also about Carter's (Selena Gomez) transformation, as this tomboy who works in a bait shop finds her "inner princess."

Tied up in tulle in each shoe will be the pedicure set, lip gloss, and nail polish that I found in the Target Dollar Spot!

We also have one more special item in the works, but I am not going to post until they are done. Hopefully they will get done without a marathon sewing session like last year's all nighter to complete the Kit Kittredge doll quilts.

I hope you have a magical day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenny - thanks for the nice comment on my blog!

    This looks like such a great party - the little shoes will be adorable little favor holders. Gracie is a lucky little girl to have such a creative mommy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...