Monday, October 25, 2010

The Wonderbarn



Yesterday Gracie and I had a beautiful day visiting with some cousins out in Watkinsville, GA.  They live on some beautiful property with a pond and a barn and lots of cats and dogs and ducks and fish.

 


The barn, the Wonderbarn, is home to Main Street Yarns and Fiber which, sadly, was closed.   We got to peek inside at the beautiful hand dyed wool, incredible selection of yarn, and serene spaces to sit and knit.




The back of the Wonderbarn is Cindy's art studio, and a space to envy. 


I am bound and determined to go back one day when the yarn shop and nearby Dragonfly Quilt Shop are open.  I hear it's fabulous, too.

Tomorrow - part II of our big day!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous looking barn. I love the shape. That picture of the yarns looks delicious. I can't wait to hear about your visit!
    Jaye
    http://artquiltmaker.com/blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...